Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Saturday, May 1, 2010

still in love

She lay on the palette of flowers,
a song on her fresh pouty lips,
kohl swimming around her eyes so dark,
she gazed at the starry sky,
that smeared the tender clouds,
sigh!he came and sat beside her,
looking deep into her welcoming eyes,
a touch on the velvety lips,
she danced around the moonlit grass,
gems of lust on her jewels of love,
she fell on his arms ,
with her bosoms swinging forth,
her hands entwined behind,
lips locked in for a lifetime,
their love set the shooting stars on fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment