Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Friday, May 21, 2010

glitters

Glittering bubbles on my goody little shoes,
that made me go frenzy with every step i took,
the shining star that winked at me,
tricked me with its gay filled giggles,
to believe its true,the shine it had,was not so fake,
that barking dogs always bit,
it started rising with all its might,
got bigger and bigger and smiled all the way,
with its sparkling glitters blinking with the sun,
it saw the rose bushes lying on the way,
it went for it and pricked its butt,
burst out tantrums in gutters of vain
and all the glitters lie in the mud,
reminding of the pain it can give on the hole,
that gave nothing but a bite on the flaws...

No comments:

Post a Comment