Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Monday, April 12, 2010

Ego

I saw my ego,staring at me,
My never born twin,winking at me,
I glanced through my window,
With a smile on my lips,
She waved her hand and showed her finger,
Reminding me of the blows that she gave,
Black and Blue were her favourite colors,
Hurt and tainted were her evergreen feelings,
And her mood swings led me to think otherwise,
She played peek- a- boo's many a time,
Fooling me by packing her baggage,
Tears in her eyes,half hidden and worn,
She
always left , with no goodbyes,
Only to be back with more sore smiles,
She taught me how to live my life,
In hells and pits in times anew,
She came in spurts and left in a jiffy,
Cos she was scared of my little worries,
I made up my mind to let her go,
To a place far away,that made her a whore,
She begged and she begged with fake little tears,
But mercy played no part in my life,
She knew that her time was near for good,
But only if she got one more chance,
To show how strong she can grow,
To beat the hell out of my life...

4 comments:

  1. and she puts herself to words :-P that is a tongue in cheek comment if ever there was one !

    loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    good works, liked all of them, special mention to this particlar poem.......cheers..;)

    ReplyDelete