Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Friday, May 21, 2010

goodbye


Letters of goodbye scattered on the floor,
for a moment of doom,fate was smiling,
the world stopped spinning,
the sun started melting and the stars started falling,
I picked them up with shivering hands,
heart beating faster than lightening and thunder,
a hailstorm of pain drifted through my insides,
circling with the thoughts of fear in my head,
all i could do was hold on to my tears,
that even a dam couldn't stop from flowing for years,
the pain kept creeping to my heart that stopped beating,
led me to my grave for daisies and roses,
that bloomed with sorrows and wilted with the rains...

No comments:

Post a Comment