Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

nature at its best

siesta under the oak tree,
birds singing lullabies,
winds swaying past mildly,
aaahh,the bliss of small things,
that fills up your heart.
a song for the rustling leaves,
that brushes away the misty clouds,
drizzles of dews on every bud,
taste of nature on tip of my tongue,
cooled my senses and made me wiser,
a treat for my soul that basked in the sun,
and danced with the moon,
played with the stones that shone in the sky,
the heavenly maze that showed me the way,
the exit in the end i dreamt of seldom,
i ran in never ending circles,
a smile on my joyful lips
and a song on my blissful self,
aaahh,the glories of mother nature,
that made me ring the bell
and tie the knot...

2 comments:

  1. nice job rochelle ,u writing poetry came as a total shocker to me ,when did u get so cool ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he thanks...some of my friends liked the way i wrote them and i got the confidence to write more ...

    ReplyDelete