Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Friday, April 16, 2010

requiem for a dream..



In the rain,she slept,
on the road,where strangers never met,
lightening flashing on her breast,
mud splashing on her face,
thunder not moving her a bit,
she lay there still,
waiting for him ,

pleading silently for his return,
but truth was bitter,
it struck her so hard,
but she loved the pain,
the pain which cleansed her heart,
reprimanding her sins
made her love life,
even when she was a child,
happiness scared her and

she ran away from all,
she knew she would lose them

but her courage always surprised her,

courage to destroy her own life,

she cried alone at nights,
her sobs drowning in the rain,

restlessness keeping her alive

thoughts driving her insane,

memories burning her soul,

liberation is what she sought,

requiem for a dream she lived...

2 comments:

  1. daa its a nice one,but quite contrary to ur actual self.next time write a pleasant one for a change:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm..I will try dear..truth is I am still not able to realise my true self ;-)

    ReplyDelete