Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Thursday, April 15, 2010

broken lives



Rendezvous with the broken mirror,
melancholic as it may look,

shades of sorrow on every shattered piece,

tragedy of errors reflecting on them.
I piled them up in a heap so big
and made a vow to put them back

with faith and hope was what I planned
but white lies was all I had,

little did I know that the pieces were fake,

so I polished them with a bright new wish,
I tried to make them look so good
and put them back on the wall so big,

stared at it for eternal bliss,
and it showed me the moment of truth,
mended things would never
be the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment