Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

stung by love


She put her head on his bleeding chest,
strokes of her hair on his trembling hands,
made him think of the good old days,

where love of his life was all that he had,
her sweet smile was the air that he breathed,
every morning he woke up with the pain,
he wanted her more with every step he took,
kisses and touch that made him crave for more,
but life had taught him pretty good lessons,

that angels were nothing but devils with wings,
whores of heaven that played with hearts,
but yet he loved the gal that was her,
as pure as the child that was hiding inside her,
mannat of heaven flowing through her soul,
made him want to live for more,

memories lingered on forever and ever,
till eternity came and closed his eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment