Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Friday, September 23, 2016

The moment…













I have known this day would come

Faster than the thoughts that engulfed my self

The moments that took me to the top of the world

And threw me off guard to the winds

To be swayed in my own little desires

Hidden under the disguise of reality

And made me re live the lost life

Restless and flustered was my little soul

That the story turned upside down

And made me look at it at a whole new perspective

Where was I, yeah, still hanging upside down

Now all alone where I started once

Ha-ha, now you know why it’s a story of wits

I was alone and always will be

That moment was all there to me

And impermanence is what convinced me in the end

To surrender my soul to the winds…

No comments:

Post a Comment