Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Friday, July 20, 2012

love still rules...

The heart that leapt high in to the dark blue skies
For what joy,she asked her withered soul
Fondness that made her go back
where the rear view mirror stood still

For she wanted to see reality
the truth that made her realize
that love had become her self,

Bitterness that  bit her heart
made her cold and crumbled her emotions

She brushed aside the feeling
that made her curl her lips
Her tears lost their track
It fell down on the mirror of hope
the life that blurred her vision
She knew it had to be
the way she wished her life to be
In love with her sober self
Words that made her believe
that love still survives
that love is the victory
that love is the success...

No comments:

Post a Comment