Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bizarre Love


What was she to him all these years?
     A relationship of convenience?
     A source of pleasure?
     A money vending machine?

When did love lose its meaning?
     When dreams turn into obsessive compulsions?
     When space and time turn into red signals?
     When sanity leaves the ruptured mind?

Was love the only reason she found to stay?
     Was it only him she wanted to give herself to?
     Was her soul so vain it always went to rejection zones?
     Was love a weapon to destroy traumatized souls?

No comments:

Post a Comment