Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tremor of a broken soul

Turmoils of a feeble mind
that drank the sorrows of the sinking ferry
crashed into the rocks of heavenly glory
buried in the sands of dying misery

Touch of agony ripped through my soul
the spark that set fire to my crinkled emotions
a sigh that escaped my choked up throat
that made me fall into the pasture of lies

I lied to my heart,all broken and swollen
a tremor of pain that escaped my body
a fake smile that got fixed on my lips
that flew away with the miracle called time...

2 comments: